How to connect Salesbox and Google Workspace
Salesbox is a business solution and it is therefore required to connect Salesbox CRM to your Google Workspace domain first, before you can connect your individual users’ Google accounts to Salesbox. You do this from Google Workspace marketplace.
Since connecting external applications to your Google Workspace domain requires a Google admin user you have to be an internal Google admin user to be able to connect Salesbox to your domain.
How to connect Salesbox CRM to your Google Workspace domain:
2. Click the install link/button inside Salesbox profile page
3. Ask each user that want to connect Salesbox to Google to go through the flow described below
* NOTE: You have to be a Google administrator to be able to find Salesbox in marketplace and also to be able to install Salesbox on your Google domain.
Connect Salesbox to your personal Google account:
This step is done individually by each user that want to connect their Google account to their Salesbox account.
- Login to Salesbox
- Click on the cogwheel
- Click on Integrations
- Click on the connect button next to the Google logo
- Click on Start sync for the calendar and / or the email depending on what you want to sync