How to store calls and email records in your CRM – automatically
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR CRM (CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT) SOFTWARE
Keeping track of how frequent you communicate with customers is important for many reasons:
By knowing your and your customers communication history you can more easily predict what is required from you in the near future. If you know the effort required to close a deal, you will have a better guess at the effort required to close the next one, right?
Luckily, as long as you keep using Salesbox, you won’t need to manually keep track of this. You can see the specifics below, however, first this.
STORING RECORDS A NECESSETY FOR SOME PROFESSIONS
For some professions, storing records of communication with customers is necessary for knowing how much to charge them. Lawyers are a great example of this.
We could probably all learn something from their meticulous tracking of communication. In addition, sales reps. who don’t keep track of communication with clients tend to easily miss out on the buying cycles their customers.
Loosing business due to lack of control is something most cannot afford. Such mistakes are easily made yet expensive to pay for. Salesbox is designed to help you avoid making these mistakes.
ALSO MANAGERS NEEDS ASSISTANCE
From the perspective of management, it is also very important to know how actively their staff is communicating with customers. If not knowing this, how are managers supposed to know where their help is needed?
Not having an easy system for storing communication with clients will force managers to spend precious time following up with their staff, often without an honest chance of finding time to help them with what they need help with.
HOW TO STORE CALL & EMAIL RECORDS – AUTOMATICALLY WITH SALESBOX CRM
The beauty of using Salesbox CRM to call and email your clients is that the duration and frequency of your communication will be stored automatically. That means you never have to worry about avoiding any of the common issues/mistakes stated above.
To automatically store records of calls:
- Log in to Salesbox CRM
- Go to Contacts and find the person you want to call
- Click that person’s name
- If you have their telephone number stored, click “call” in the pop up menu.
- The length, date and time of your call will be stored and displayed as “Latest communication”. You’ll find this detailed level clicking the “i” next to your contact’s name.
- This can also be made for Accounts. Follow the exact steps above only chose “Accounts” instead of “Contacts”.
To automatically store records of email communication:
- Go to the detailed level of an account or contact (click the “i” next to their name)
- At the far left side of the bottom menu you have an email symbol.
- Click the Email symbol and select “Mail”.
- Send you email and find the date andtime of your communication stored as Latest communication” in the detailed level of your Contact or Account.
BONUS: Did you know that after calls and appointments made through Salesbox, you will get questions showing on your screen asking if there’s anything important you should remember to do with regards to the call or appointment just made. Like scheduling another meeting or adding a business opportunity to the contact.